Wifi Smart Plug Mini, Smart Switch, Wireless and Remote Control Your Devices from Anywhere, Compatible with Amazon Alexa MICMI Your Life Can Be A Lot Easier With The Smart Plug
Turn devices on and off from your smartphone or tablet using the mobile app. The app is easy to use and it will send you customized notifications.
Schedules For Your Devices
Scheduling: schedule the smart plug to automatically power Electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at Sunrise
Control devices connected to the smart plug wherever you have internet using the free App on your smartphone
Really Easy Setup
Connect to an existing Wi-Fi network with a simple push of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the Smart Plug and on the router. It’s hassle-free and gets you connected in minutes.
Max power: 2000W(resistance loading)
Working voltage: AV110-240V(50/60Hz)
Material: ABS flame retardant polymer
Working current: Max 10A
2*WI-FI Smart Plug
User Manual link: www.micmi.com/images/M66_Manual.pdf
Pls follow below steps to setup:
*Step 1: Download the “ Kuled ” App;
*Step 2: Plug the Smart Wi-Fi Plug into outlet, the button light will be flashing(Paring mode); If no flashing, pls hold the button for 10sec to reset.
*Step 3: Configure Smart Wi-Fi Plug preferences on the “ Kuled ” App.
-Works with Amazon Alexa
*Step 4: Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa APP
*Step 5: Enable Our Skill in Alexa APP Note: Please keep in mind that the “ Kuled ” App should be set up first before setting up the Alexa device, please also refer to user manual for more detailed steps.
Set up Google Home with an Android mobile device
- Make sure your Google Home device is energized.
- Make sure to connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network that you intend to use to set up your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app by tapping the app icon on your Android device.
- To allow Google Home app to discover and set up nearby devices, tap Allow.
- Tap SIGN IN , choose one Google account that you already logged in on your mobile device.
7.If you only have one device that must be set up, tap CONTINUE. If Google Home app finds a list of devices, scroll to find the device card you want to set up.Tap SET UP.
8 . The mobile device is now establishing a connection with Google Home. If Google Home Cant establish connection, move closer to the Google Home device and tap TRY AGAIN.
- Select the Room (ex Living Room) where your Google Home is located. This helps you identify the device when you want to cast to it. Then tap CONTINUE.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to your Google Home. To automatically fetch the password for this network on this device, tap OK, then the password will populate in the password field. You can also manually enter your password. Then tap CONTINUE.
- In order for the Google assistant to answer your questions and to enjoy a personalized experience, you must sign into your Google account, then tap
SIGN UP. Choose the Google account you want to link to your Google Home device, then tap CONTINUE AS XXX.
- Google Home can answer personal questions
- Enter the address where this Google Home is
- Google Home will now attempt to connect to the installed, then tap SET LOCATION.
provided Wi-Fi network. When Google Home is
successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network, tap
CONTINUE. If it was unsuccessful, tap TRY AGAIN.
Now you can control your smart devices through
Google Home. Invoke Kuled by saying “Ok
Google, talk to Kuled ” to Google Home, then you
can use the following commands to control your
devices(e.g., bedroom light):
Turn on/off bedroom light
Set bedroom light to 50 percent.
Set bedroom light to red. (Only RGBW Light)
Set bedroom light to party mode. (Depends on product)
How to factory reset: Pls turn on it first(red light), then hold the bottom for about 10sec until the light flashing ( red and pink). The plug will be in paring.